Contact Millersville Plumbing: 410-987-3477
Avoid These Common Plumbing Nightmares During Your Holiday Celebration
- Toilet Overflow! Make sure your guests know that the only paper product that goes down your toilet is toilet paper. Avoid that dreaded overflow just as you are beginning to carve the turkey.
- Hot Water Problems! When was the last time you had your hot water heater inspected? Is it over 12 years old? Does it take forever for the water to heat? Do you have a house full of guests who will take cold showers this holiday? If your hot water is 12 years or older, you should consider an inspection and a new, low energy water heater. The new electric heaters have more insulation which translates to energy savings for you. . The new gas heaters also have more insulation and an enclosed burner unit which is not only more efficient, but far safer than the older-technology heaters. No open flame.
- Garbage Disposal Failures! If your garbage disposal has less than 1/2 Horsepower, consider upgrading to 3/4 HP, Many older homes have the old standard 1/3 HP, and do not perform well in today’s households. Remember, never put grease, potato peels or citrus rinds down your disposal.
- Running Toilets! Many homeowners let toilets run and avoid addressing the problem of the “running toilet”. It may be something simple as a minor adjustment or flapper. But it could be something more serious and be a huge waste of water and money. If you have tried adjusting your toilet to no avail, contact your local plumber before the holiday for an inspection. Replacing a toilet is relatively inexpensive and will give you peace of mind.
- Clogged Drains! The biggest drain cleaning day of the year is the day after Thanksgiving. Keep your drains clean while doing your holiday prep.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING ! Call Millersville Plumbing for all your residential needs: 410-987-3477. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit Millersville Plumbing website, CLICK HERE
Garbage Disposals, Water Service, Sewer Lines, Main Water Lines, Leaky Pipes, Interior Pipes, Faucets, Shower Drains, toilets, Hot Water Heaters, Gas Water Heaters, Electric Water Heaters, Well Pumps, Well Booster Pipes, Leaks, Sump Pumps, Hose bibs, Clogged Drains, Water Lines
Millersville Plumbing is a family owned and operated company providing plumbing services and quality workmanship to Anne Arundel County, Maryland. With over 45 years of experience and a solid reputation, we have become one of the county’s leading plumbing companies. A combination of licensed plumbers, experience, prompt service and courteous staff have been the keys to our success.
EXPERTS IN PIPE REPAIRS, POLYBUTYLENE PIPES, WATER LINES SERVICE AND SEWER LINES. HOT WATER HEATERS
Visit us at Facebook Click Here